come and make a difference with us
working at acc offers you an opportunity to be a part of an organization that truly believes in its mission of promoting student success and improving communities. we invite you to learn, explore and experience the many ways in which acc promotes individual development and improves the overall quality of life in a vibrant, multicultural community. we are looking for people who value open, responsible exchange of ideas; individuals committed to integrity and exemplary standards, and candidates that value personal and professional ownership that generates accountability. acc offers career employment opportunities as staff, administrator, full time faculty and adjunct faculty.
why teach at acc?
- the reward of sharing your knowledge and experience with a dynamic and diverse student body.
- have fun spending time, studying, and gaining enrichment within a discipline/professional field that fascinates and excites you.
- enhance your community and the greater austin area by contributing to the positive impact that higher education has on social and economic arenas.
- enhance your professional qualifications and experience.
- salaries are among the highest in texas.
- join dynamic faculty associations that enhance communication among members of austin community college.
about our community
thinking about moving to austin? here are some facts to help you decide:
- austin ranks among the nation's top centers for high-tech research and development.
- residents enjoy ethnic and socioeconomic diversity with an eclectic, sometimes quirky, blend of cultures.
- the region is home to more than a half-dozen colleges and universities, including the university of texas-austin, and more than a dozen nationally ranked public school districts.
- the median age of austin residents is 32.6 years — four years younger than the national average — and nearly half of the metro population is between ages 18 and 44.
- austin's climate affords a variety of year-round outdoor recreation, ranging from mountain biking and water sports to rock climbing.